SWATH Mass Spectrometry Workshop
Cancer Proteogenomics Workshop-2018 IITB
Proteomics for Cell Biology
Systems Biology and Bioinformatics
Metabolomics and Disease Markers
Plant and Animal Proteomics
Proteomics and Metabolomics for Infectious Diseases
PTMs and Splice Varaiants
Recent Advances in Proteomics Applications
Proteomics in Molecular Medicine
Metabolomics workshop aims to introduce the complete workflow in Metabolomics from sample preparation to mass-spectrometry based untargeted and targeted quantitative metabolomics including lecture series from renowned experts in the field of metabolomics research. The workshop is being organized in Proteomics Facility at National Centre for Cell Science, Pune. This 2-day workshop will introduce, demonstrate and provide theoretical understanding of various metabolomics approaches and their applications in clinical and biological research. This workshop will be more focused on mass spectrometry based targeted and untargeted metabolomic approaches. Participants will get hands-on training for sample preparation and metabolomics data analysis.
9th-10th December 2018
What you will learn
• Introduction to metabolomics.
• Complete metabolomics workflow.
• Targeted and untargeted metabolomic approaches.
• Sample preparation for metabolomics.
• Metabolomics data analysis.
• Dr. Arun Sreekumar, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
• Dr. Putluri Nagireddy, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
• Dr. Srikanth Rapole, NCCS, Pune
• Dr. Utpal Tatu, IISc, Bangalore
• Dr. Siddhesh Kamat, IISER, Pune
• Dr. Venkat Panchagnula, CSIR-NCL, Pune
• Dr. Anu Raghunathan, CSIR-NCL, Pune
• Dr. Ranjan Nanda, ICGEB, New Delhi
• Dr. Shantanu Sengupta, CSIR-IGIB, New Delhi
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop aims to provide training to research scholars, post-docs and young faculties working in the field of Metabolomics.
REGISTRATION & WORKSHOP FEES
Registration form may be downloaded from the ICPCBMM – PSI 2018 conference website (www.icpcbmm-psi2018.com). The completed form should be e-mailed to
with the subject heading as “Metabolomics workshop” on or before 25th November 2018. After scrutiny of the applications, the selected candidates will be notified through email for payment of workshop fee by 27th November 2018.
The Workshop registration fees is ₹2500/- covers lunch, workshop materials and certificate of attendance. Accommodation charges will be ₹1000/- extra (twin sharing rooms only) for participants who require accommodation.
Seats available: 20
Don’t miss out on this exciting yet affordable workshop that aims to accelerate your research. Registration ends on 25th November 2018, limited seats available.
Last date for application: 25th November 2018
• Notification of acceptance for Workshop: by 27th November 2018
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Dr. Srikanth Rapole